Road Doctor® 3
- Is great tool for example for engineer, geophysicist or geologist
- Is a unique and powerful software for simultaneous surface and sub-surface data analysis.
- Is able to synchronize and visualize data from several sources enabling multidata analysis.
- Is scalable and compatible – includes extremely wide support of survey devices and data formats.
- Can be complemented by 6 different modules to cover road, airport runway, bridge and geological applications. We are also able to tailor your own module according to your needs.
- Is based on a 64 bit multiprocessor architecture, which allows more memory and faster calculation of big amounts of data for example in point cloud and GPR 3D views.
Road Doctor® 3 CORE features
The CORE is an essential part of Road Doctor® for every user either engineer, geophysicist, or geologist. For many customers, this very cost-effective version may be all that is needed to get started with Multidata analysis. It includes operations for linking almost all RD supported data types and doing basic manual data-analysis and feature digitizing. It brings together in the same synchronized view GPR, Map, Point-cloud, Video, Ground truth, Falling weight, Profilometer, Data-base, and other data. It includes also tools for Government and municipal engineers administrating the roads to create and look predefined views and output most valuable results for decision makers
Road Doctor® 3 Modules
Gpr Module is a powerful tool for GPR-users, who want to do fast GPR data interpretation and analysis or need to handle Air Coupled antenna or 3D-GPR data. The module is also a basic requirement for using other GPR-data analysis modules like Concrete and Rock modules. The module has been specially developed to handle very long datafiles even in extends of tens of kilometers. Manual and semi-automatic Interpretation tools work also with topographic views, making this module valuable tool also for geologists.
Diagnostics module is a set of tools for analyzing Road Survey data both automatically and manually. Specially designed for Road engineers, who want to compare data results from several years and do predictions of structures remaining life time and bearing capacity.
Design module is a special set of tools for Road engineers for doing quick rehabilitation design and new structure’s bearing capacity analysis.
Surface Analysis Module
Surface analysis module is a tool designed for Lidar, laser-scanner and accelerometer data handling. It is an excellent tool for road engineers for calculating the pavement surface and structural quality. It includes functions for calculating longitudinal (IRI) and cross-sectional road surface quality parameter (Rutting).
Concrete module is a tool for finding out anomalies like arisen moisture and cracks in concrete structures like bridges, floors, walls etc. It uses amplitude and frequency analysis of GPR data as method. This tool is a good help for bridge engineers to check the bridge condition, for example.
Rock module is a specially designed tool for analyzing the extent of rock excavation zone. The method is based on analyzing the frequency and amplitude content of high frequency GPR antenna data. The tool helps rock engineers to estimate the integrity and stability of tunnel walls and roof. The module can be used also for general frequency content analysis of GPR Data.